Roger A.Coulombe, Jr.
Professor of Toxicology, and Director Interdepartmental Graduate Toxicology Program
Department of Veterinary Sciences
office/labs: Room 240/248 Agricultural Science (AGRS)
Education and Experience
- Fulbright-Saastamoinen Health Sciences Fellow, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio, Finland 2010-2011
- Visiting Professor, Murdoch University School of Veterinary Studies, Perth, Western Australia 1994-1995
- NIH-NRSA Research Fellow, University of California, Davis 1983-1984
- Ph.D. Toxicology/Food Science, Oregon State University, 1983
- Molecular toxicology, functional genomics of disease, food safety,
- Dietary carcinogens, mechanisms of carcinogenesis and chemoprevention. Recent publications.
Courses I Teach
- Environmental Toxicology (BIOL, PUBH, ADVS 5400/6400; Spring Semester)
- Advanced and Molecular Toxicology (ADVS 6600; alternate Fall Semester)
In the News…